Santa found his lost packages!
Before Christmas I signed up with Char at t*rexes and tiaras for her Secret Santa swap. I love Secret Santas, and swaps and Giveaways – and hope to take part in a few more this year. So, if anyone knows of any going on, please give me a headsup – so I was happy to take part in this one.
But Christmas came…and went…and there was no sign of my parcel. I resigned myself to the fact that it had been lost (or perhaps purloined, as was a birthday card with money in, that my mum sent me.) Until last week I got home from teaching and found a delightfully exoticparcel all the way from South Africa…
In it were lots of delightful goodies – none of which I can show you because of this b *%à!§à# site not loading my photos
But there was:
- a gorgeous scarf, in greens and browns and yellows, with my favourite sunflowers on it. I have already worn it loads and loads.
- 4 brilliant cat badges…One is being worn by Mr D (it says “The Cat’s Whiskers” on it!), one by me, one is on my everyday winter hat, and the other is waiting for a home.
- Six cunning little cat clips
- A beautiful corsage made from reclaimed fabric.
- Lemony scented soap
- Soft and cuddly wool, which has already started being knitted into blankets for Spanish Stray Cats
- A jolly cat Christmas card
All of these came from Chane at OddOneOut. I love my Secret Santa gift – and I love it all the more because I didn’t think it was going to ever arrive!
I’m going to re-blog this post over at Fat Dormouse, so you can see the pictures.